Beiträge von MrPresident

herrzettpunkt, the post you added was in german can you explain to me how did you solve it?

can someone please help me? I really don't know how to solve it. the LED won't respond or light up at GPIO 18

The OS is Hyperhdr v17

I tried the previous version and the regular Hyperion nothing work

as I said Pi zero 2w LED connected to GPIO 18 and the LED strip won't turn on, I checked the connection and just to see the LED is not faulty I connected it to Esp with WLED and everything works just fine, I don't know if its a software issue or hardware issue.

anything else that could help you?

Hey guys,

I don't know what to do and I really need your help.

I got the Pi zero 2w and when I connect the LEDs to GPIO 18, nothing happens. I tried with 2 different LEDs types ( WS2812 and SK6812) and nothing is working.

I tried connecting it to a different GPIO (19) but nothing works ( I can only change the GPIO under WS2812 strip).

Could it be a faulty pi?

any suggestions?

Hope you can help me :)

Hey guys,

I don't know what to do and I really need your help.

I got the Pi zero 2w and when I connect the LEDs to GPIO 18, nothing happens. I tried with 2 different LEDs types ( WS2812 and SK6812) and nothing is working.

I tried connecting it to a different GPIO (19) but nothing works ( I can only change the GPIO under WS2812 strip).

Could it be a faulty pi?

any suggestions?

Hope you can help me :)