Beiträge von Guessers

Thank you for your response.

Apologies for posting in the wrong forum. I also suspected that the capture card is the culprit as I can pass DV and 4:4:4 through the splitter alone. What capture card would you recommend that would work best for capturing/passing through 4:4:4 and the auto-switching functionality.

I am fine giving up DV as long as I can get the HDR10 auto-switching functionality to work.

Hello all,

I've had my HyperHDR setup with my RPI 400 for a while now. My TV is a Hisense U7G and it supports both HDR10 and Dolby Vision. I am running both an Apple TV and Nvidia Shield through my Anthem Receiver which outputs video through a . I have tried running my HDMI cable through both a , my Anthem's double mirror HDMI output and through the capture cards HDMI passthrough, but I lose HDR auto switching and 4.4.4 through both the Apple TV and Nvidia Shield, as well as Dolby Vision.

I was wondering if I am using wrong equipment here or if there is something I need to enable to ensure that HDR content is passed through from my Receiver to the TV.

I am under the assumption that both the ATV and shield see the 1080p signal from the capture card and don't detect HDR as a result. I do still see 4K video through on my TV however.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.