Beiträge von Chef Elzar

Thank you for the replies. I’ve now tried setting up multiple instances in Hyperion but only the first instance syncs with the tv.

@Lightning-guy77 thanks for the suggestion. How do you have your lights configured in the hue app? I tried setting up three entertainment areas, one with each light. I can make the lights flash blue in Hyperion configuration settings but only the first instance syncs.

Thanks!

Thank you for the replies.

@Lightning-guy77

I have just tried to setup the second instance but it doesn’t work, I must be doing something wrong. I created three “entertainment areas” in the hue app, one with each light. Then I set up three instances in Hyperion and assigned each area to one.

I can make each light flash in Hyperion settings, but now only my first instance is syncing with the tv. What am I missing?

Thanks!

Hello, I run Hyperion on my rooted LG TV and it’s amazing!

I understand that the hue play strip cannot yet be treated as individual LEDs.

However, I have three hue lights behind my tv (a single color strip on top and two hue play sync bars on the sides) and it’s treated as a single output.

Specifically, they all light up the same color where I expected them to be different. Am I doing something wrong or is this expected with hue lights?

Thank you!