Beiträge von bowflow

Hallo zusammen,

leider leichten bei mir neuerdings immer nach einer Weile die ersten 2-3 LEDS wenn der Fernseher /pi /Hyperion aus ist.....
    Immer ne andere Farbe.

Das Problem tritt verstärkt auf, seitdem ich ein neues Netzteil habe (10A, 5 W, geschlossen). Ich habe dabei - mit der Erde am pi (PIN 5) verbunden, so dass das Flackern auffhört. Aber wenn der pi aus ist, dann kommen bunte LEDs

Es hilft kurz die LEDS vom Strom zu nehmen, aber nach wenigen Minuten sind sie dann wieder an.......

Gibt es da irgendeine gute Lösung? Ok man könnte ne Funksteckdose nehmen, aber das finde ich irgendwie blöd.

Kennt jemand das Problem ?

Both options sound good!
    I also found a software called Hyperion capture for Windows.

For the first, I put my Pi3 behind my TV for now...
    The sound is sent back via TV to my receiver that works....

Hello,

I made this tutorial

http://powerpi.de/atemberauben…rry-pi-2-tutorial-teil-1/

and everything is fine except the fact, that my receiver and my tv are ~6m away from each other (a door is in between).

And here comes the problem:
    1) if I install the pi next to the receiver, and the power supply next to the TV, I need 3 lines back to the PI from my LED-Strip. (The 2 Data-lines + ground)

--> lights flicker and are not well controlled, the distance seems to far.

2) or the other way round: the pi next to the TV. So it is well working, but for the sound I need a HDMI back to my receiver from the pi. This is too long, the screen stays black.....

Any ideas?