Beiträge von PixelStarFish

Hello,

thnaks for the advises.

I will power the strip from both sides in the future... actually the TV is mounted to the wall and hard to dismount for me alone.. ;)

As the problem with disconnects and flickering stays i tried to use the SPI port on my Raspberry Pi.

And it works completly without any issues!

The lag is reduced to a very calm minimum and i have no Problems with flickering or disconnects or anything.

I used a DuPont Cable (20cm) wihtout resistor or capacitor direct to the Dataline on the Strip and it works great.

Just had to change the RGB-order in Expert Settings.

The only little problem is that in Standby-patternit flickers sometimes. But maybe this is due to my very cheap noname SD-Card.

For example, when using the Pac-Man-pattern sometime half of the strip flickers. But not everytime and if using Videocapture it works flawless.

So good enough for me! Thanks for the help out here.

:thumbup:

Hello together,

recently I've finished my Setup and now facing some small problems.

Overall its working, but with some issues.

Setup is following:

- Raspberry Pi 3 with Hyperbian (Wi-Fi connection)

- Az-Delivery Amica 8266 with WLED (Wi-Fi connection) ()

- Level Shifter (Amazon) -connected to Vin on Amica (around 4.5V)

- Power Supply 5V /20A () -set to 5.125V

- SK6812 mounted to TV (Ali-Express) - 244Pixel in total (79 / 43 / 79 / 43)

- HDMI Splitter EzCoo EZ-SP12H2 ()

- HDMI to USB 3.0 Grabber ()

- HDMI Cables capable of HDMI 2.1 (Amazon)

- Power supply poweres SK6812 Strip (one entry point), Raspi 3, HDMI Splitter and Amica Controller

- Datasignal actual with DuPont-Cable through Level Shifter

- HDMI Signal comes from my Pioneer AVR, to the HDMI Splitter and to the TV. No Signal Issues, No quality loss. Even HDR works flawless.

So this Setup works fine, but with some glitches.

Problems:

- Around 1 second lag of Ambilight to Picture on Screen

- Sometimes! flickering. But Only Blue! And only on later Pixel (around 150 and up)

- Amica stops working with Hyperion for no reason, sometimes it stays blank (dark), sometimes it falls back to WLED solid color.

I played around with resolution and Smoothing, but it makes no notiable difference (i think)

So what are your suggestions to this?

Where can i pimp my setup?

(Yes, i know, Data-Line could be better, I'm open for suggestions!)

Thanks in Advance!

<3

Ok, dann vielen Dank für die Bestätigung, bzw. die Hilfestellung.

Dann ist das ja doch keine Raketentechnik. Probleme entstehen dann durch die verschiedenen Chipsätze und Codecs. Also muß man wohl doch, je nach Equipment (AVR, Grabber, usw.) ein paar Sachen durchprobieren bis man glücklich ist.

Danke danke!

Moin zusammen,

bin neu in dem Thema, aber nicht neu was Linux und programmieren angeht. Bissel skills sind schon vorhanden.

Möchte mich jetzt mal mit dem schönen Thema befassen. Leider sind die Infos sehr vielfältig, es gibt viele Setups und dementsprechend viele Fragen.

Ich brauch da nicht für alles an die Hand genommen werden, aber vielleicht kann mir jemand so ein paar Basics beantworten.

Mein Setup zu Hause ist ein AVR, der ist direkt mit dem Fernseher verbunden. Davor sind diverse Geräte wie Playstation, oder FireCube, usw.

- Ist es grundsätzlich möglich, den Abgriff für Hyperion nach dem AVR und vor dem Ferseher zu machen?

Splitter dazwischen, Grabber hinter, und somit für ALLES was über den AVR geht Hyperion zu nutzen?

- Was hat es mit dem ARC (eARC) auf sich? Diese Funktion kostet bei den Splittern direkt mal das doppelte. Braucht man das dringend?

Lässt sich dann über die FireTV-Fernbedienung nicht mehr die Lautstärke bedienen? Theoretisch passiert ja alles ARC-mäßige in meinem Setup noch vor dem Fernsher.

- Lässt sich Hyperion mit "jedem" ws2812-Streifen betreiben? Oder braucht man zwingend RGBW's?

- Die Länge (Anzahl der Pixel) der Steifen kann komplett frei gewählt werden?

- Gibt es sowas wie das "kaufen und läuft" Paket von Splitter und Grabber? Oder ist das immer anhängig von den Geräten die da mitspielen sollen? Der eine kann dies, der andere kann das, usw.?!

Wäre nett wenn jemand ein wenig Auskunft geben kann.

Mag nicht 5 Grabber und Splitter bestellen und alles wieder hin und her schicken bis ich rausgefunden habe warum irgendwas nicht läuft.

Beste Grüße und schon mal Danke

Pixel

Noch ein Nachtrag dazu:

- Da mein Hyperion zwischen AVR und TV laufen soll, brauche ich da überhaupt CEC?

Wobei, damit wird der TV auch ausgeschaltet, wenn ich den FireCube ausschalte, oder? Dann müsste ich den TV immer separat ausschalten... lästig...