Beiträge von Quen

Thanks, I have returned it, but I have one more question - how do I get to 60FPS with the hardware? Do I need the splitter and grabber both to support 60FPS to be able to achieve this? Or how does this work? And when I get splitter which is 60FPS, does that mean, that I am limited to 60 FPS on monitor as well? I have 75Hz monitor, so do I have to look at devices for 75Hz+ ? Thanks

Schematics is in attachment. It might be a splitter problem, so I will try something else, but I am at odds to find what is the problem here. Thanks and sorry for a late response.

Under Capturing Hardware you activated USB capture and your grabber was recognized?

And then Sources Enable USB capture enabled?

regards pclin

Yes and yes. And logs are clear. There is nothing that suggest this shouldn’t work. Also I have tried experimenting with signal detection and still nothing

The grabber and the TV both need the signal.

This works best with a splitter or a 2 output, e.g. on the AVR.

regards pclin

Yes, I now installed a splitter into the mix, but the signal is still not going thru and I know that it should work. Everything is wired correctly and the grabber is to my knowledge functional

This is it! I have only HDMI IN and thus only one way connection. But do you think I could hook up the grabber to USB C port that supports DP? It would go like this: USB C to HDMI adapter then HDMI cable to HDMI grabber which would be connected to the Raspberry Pi. Do you think it would work? Thanks

Hi, so there is some problem with my setup and I don’t know where. Here is my setup: WS2812B strip connected via GPIO to raspberry pi 3 b+, which connects to HDMI -> USB grabber (the little one, looking similar to the USB stick) (V4L2 or something when I look at sources in hyperion) and then the grabber is connected to the monitor via HDMI. Monitor is also conmected to the PC via DP. I was able to make everything running, except USB capture, which is displaying weird pattern when USB capture is active (see image)

And in the hyperion’s remote control menu I can tinker with “mapping type” and “video mode” and the colors adjust somewhat, it’s just not capturing the screen as I would wish. Can you please explain what’s wrong? Thanks