Beiträge von riioKen

Hi, im using an esp32 for hyperion. Connected to it, i have a led strip ws2812 that has 5 cables (grouped in a 3pin connector and another ground and volt cable for external supply).

Initially i was using only the 3 wire connected with jumpers to the esp32, but considering that a single esp32 can't handle properly (at least i think it) 274 led, i removed the 3v3 and grnd cable from esp32, and i linked the two auxiliary ground and power to an usb cable.

So now, i have an esp32 with only data cable from the led strip on it, and then on the led, i have the data cable that go on the esp32, grnd and 5v (from the main 3) without any link, and the 2 auxiliary connected to an usb. But it doesn't work. the led doesn't turn on. Surely im doing something wrong. Can you help me?

yes, of course. I have firestick, a pc with hyperion (im already streaming ambilight on my gaming rig), ws2812 led strip and esp32. Rn i can't use a rpi. For bypassing netflix drm, what should i use? an hdmi splitter where i put my firestick in and on the output side my tv?

Can you suggest me some (if im not asking much)? Thanks

Hi,

Im going all in with Hyperion as im trying to achieve ambilight with my TV.

I have installed hyperion android grabber on firestick, i Heard that i Need an external grabber. What that means? A PI? Or i Need an HDMI switch connected to my firestick and then to my TV?

Each side of the desk must be synchronized with each side of the monitor, leftD with leftM - topD with topM and so on (except the bottom of the monitor).

The last led of the desk is the Number 184, while 185 is the First led of the monitor, both are linked together thanks a connector and a 3 PIN wire. I have attached the "schema" Just for a Better knowing. In any case THANKS, both for this wonderful project and because you gave me some ideas too. Probably i only Need to play around with the design on hyperion, but honestly i think that a new esp32 only for monitor is a Better idea maybe.

Hi guys, i have a esp32 with led strip ws2812.

Im trying to do an "ambilight" for my gaming setup.

I have 274 led divided by segments, named "Desk" and a segment for each side of the monitor created on Wled.

On hyperion, i created 4 instances (desk and One for each side of the monitor). Om the instance "desk" i have 184 led, After configured layout and clicked save, the ambilight works great. But the problems occur when i want to configure the other instances. For example, when i choose bottom monitor instance, then i select bottom monitor segment, set the layout and click save, the old instance don't work. In fact works only the last saved instance. There is a way to set multiple instance with each segment that works together?