Beiträge von Dantheman90

Hello all :)

Hope someone can shed some light on this!

I've got 4 Gu10 Yeelink rgbw spots, and they work fine, but no matter what I set the default state to in the Yeelink app, Hyperion reverts the spots to very warm, almost orange, light at half power, when I turn the television off.

I've even set each spot to a different state (got a square with white balance to choose from, so used a corner for each spot) and it yielded no results, even after power cycling, starting from scratch with a new SD, it always reverts back to dull orange.

I've tried looking in the exported config file, but no mentions of setting a state to revert to manually. As it is returning it to a certain state, can I somehow alter a command to push a different colour / brightness value? I ideally don't want to have to setup home assistant for routines and the likes.

What would be even better in the YeeLink LED Output settings, to have a dropdown besides the hostname port and name, where you could select a white balance / brightness.

Thank you in advance!

[Edit]

Please see below on result after disabling the instance:

Code
    2023-06-05T19:51:17.252Z [LEDDEVICE|Spots] (DEBUG) (LedDeviceYeelight.cpp:987:log()) 3|yeelink-light-c| restoreState()      : 
    2023-06-05T19:51:17.253Z [LEDDEVICE|Spots] (DEBUG) (LedDeviceYeelight.cpp:987:log()) 3|yeelink-light-c| streamCommand()     : {"id":11,"method":"set_scene","params":["color",16737792,100]}
    2023-06-05T19:51:17.254Z [LEDDEVICE|Spots] (DEBUG) (LedDeviceYeelight.cpp:987:log()) 3|yeelink-light-c| Success:            : Bytes written   [64]
    2023-06-05T19:51:17.254Z [LEDDEVICE|Spots] (DEBUG) (LedDeviceYeelight.cpp:987:log()) 2|yeelink-light-c| restoreState() rc   : 1