Beiträge von Frogbone

I just figured out my problem. I didn't start Hyperion after my swap.

Is there a way to autostart Hyperion when my Pi4 boots? It's only used for Hyperion, nothing else.

PS: Hyperbian on SD card running on Pi4

HDMI signal split from TV input to HDMI capture device to USB input on RPi4

I switched my Pi4 and moved teh SD card to the new Pi. It has now a different IP address. However, I can't get into the Hyperion Configuration.

I can ping the new Pi and I can SSH into it.

Do I need to change anything on my Hyperion install ?

I am not sure if I have the latest backup, otherwise I would start a new install.

Also, I am using a powered HDMI splitter to get the signal to the Pi USB input. Sometimes I have periods were the picture cuts out for a few seconds then comes back. This repeats until I do something, I don't know what, and then it;s good.

Right now after the swap of the Pi , picture and sound is there for 5 seconds, then goes away for 5 seconds or so.

I found that now. Thank you very much for the tip :)

Is there a way I can identify within this layout which tile number in the layout corresponds to what Nanoleaf tile?

Can I somehow set all the values in the list so no tile would be lit, record those numbers and then go to each and set them as per my layout ?

Is there a way I can create a custom layout in Hyperion to match the locations of my Nanofleaf tiles? I am having trouble with this setup.

The TV already has a Govee backlight which runs of it's camera but I want to use these Nanoleaf tiles to change colors based on the picture on the screen.

I am using a RPI4 with HDMI to USB capture and that part all works. It's just the layout of these tiles and how to go about it in Hyperion that I need help with.