Beiträge von sanzoghenzo

bug still exists with Kodi 21 / LE 12 and Hyperion and Hyperion Control 20.0.1 :(

Hi Johnny

the bug still exists because you didn't give us the information requested in order to reproduce, troubleshoot and fix the issue.

As I mentioned 9 months ago, please provide the debug log. You can do it here, or even better open an issue in the github repository.

Hi Johnny, I'm sorry version 20 of the plugin doesn't work for you.

Unfortunately the mentioned kodi bug doesn't explain this behavior, and I can't figure out why this happens to you.

Would you be so kind to "Enable debug" in general settings, restart kody and post the logs here?

That way we can better understand what is goring on...

Hi Johnny ,

I'm not sure I follow.

We're talking about the Kodi media player Add-on that sends the played media to Hyperion via PROTO-port.

Unfortunately for you, nothing has changed on Hyperion side.

But if you install kodi media player with the widevine add-on you should be able to use DRM contents (and send it to hyperion).

Hi there!

First of all, thank you for this wonderful project!

I discovered it a while ago while searching for an ambilight-like setup with my kodi media center and the living room yeelights.

Since the current kodi addon is fairly old, I've updated it and made a PR to the official repository, but it seems that there's nobody there anymore.

Do you confirm that there's no interest/willpower to maintain the add-on anymore? If so, and if you don't mint, I will directly submit a PR to the official kodi add-on repository in order to make it available to as many people as possible.

Thanks for the attention, have a wonderful day!