Beiträge von doronazl

so im planning to start this project on my tv soon

will have a ws2815 with a esp32 running wled

for the hyperion i plan to use pi zero and then link between the two

my hardware is , xbox x, ps5, nvidia shield which has netflix on it, and also the tv has a native netflix on it which i guess if complicates thing i can just have it removed and use only from the shield.

tv is LG 86UK6500PTB - it is updates so no go on the homebrew software solution.

currently they are connected to each hdmi port on the tv

to make things simpler, i have a denon avr2700 that i can run everything through, and output one hdmi to the tv.

The tv has 2 hdmi output so heres my first question

1. can i use that 2nd hdmi output into the capture card to save me a splitter ?

2. as for the capture card, which one will do the trick here? do i need to make sure the card supports HDCP 2.2 before buying in order to run netflix content through it ? or thats only a concern on the splitter side(the avr in this case which to my understanding supports it)

3.im still not certain whether i do a esp32 with the led or run it all through the pi zero and only hyperion, i should mention the led strips i have a 144 led per meter, havnt measured yet but i can guesstimate the parimeter of the tv is about 5-6m so were talking nearly 1000 led here, i know the data line on the esp can handle that as i did it already, can the pizero too ? the power line will come from a separate psu of course.

thanks