Beiträge von Gusdl

Hello,

after fixing the hardware revision problem by using an older raspberry pi 3b+ revision, I'm now facing the problem, that all LED's start but turn white instantly. They don't change colour and even when I use the remote in the hyperion webui to use a one colour effect the led change no colour.

This is my current log:

I'm out of my mind trying to get this thing running...

All advice is helpful!

Hello guys,

I'm currently trying to build my ambilight with hyperion and an RPi 3 a+. But only 3 led's are turning white, the 4th is yellow and all others are off...

I'm getting the following error in the log of hyperion:

Zitat
    2023-12-27T22:05:33.834Z [WEBSOCKET] (DEBUG) (JsonAPI.cpp:1597:handleLedDeviceCommand()) response: [{"devices":[],"isUserAdmin":true,"ledDeviceType":"ws281x"}]2023-12-27T22:05:57.209Z [LEDDEVICE|First LED Hardware instance] (DEBUG) (LedDevice.cpp:140:enable()) Enable device ws281x'2023-12-27T22:05:57.210Z [LEDDEVICE|First LED Hardware instance] (ERROR) Device disabled, device 'ws281x' signals error: 'Failed to open. Error message: Hardware revision is not supported'

Is there something I have done wrong?

These are my leds:

As other recommendations in this forum were about the nightly build, i installed this with the same outcome.

Thank you for any help!!