Beiträge von Touliloup

The core function are working just fine, the configuration/installation could hardly be easier than with the current GUI.

What's the important feature that are missing? A lot is in progress with the new version, but I think that in the end, I wouldn't see the difference in everyday usage.

I think the problem of this project is that it's already working too well. I installed it, configured it and it's been working great since then...
    Usually dev do improve software because they need to, if there is no really need, not so many dev would spend their free time on it.

Hi all,

I've successfully installed an Hyperion setup compose of a raspberry 3, APA102, an HDMI splitter and a grabber.

I tried already two different HDMI splitter hopping to keep the CEC function working, does any of you know an HDMI splitter that support CEC?

Without the splitter I can do the following:
    - turn ON my amplifier and TV when a device start playing (Chromecast, XBox, ...).
    - turn ON my amplifier when the TV is turned ON.
    - change the sound level of my amplifier using the TV remote.
    - turn OFF the amplifier automatically when the TV is turned OFF.
    None of that is working with the 2 splitter I tried.

Here is the splitter I've tried:
    https://www.aliexpress.com/ite…rts-Full/32829635502.html
    https://www.aliexpress.com/ite…HD-1080P/32829523108.html

The second one is described as supporting CEC but it just doesn't.
    I've also tried all the HDMI cable I'm using without splitter and they work fine. Using output 1 or 2 gave the same result.

I know that no answer might be needed here, but I had the same problem and ended up here, so the solution might still be useful for other.
    I placed the jar in a write protected folder (C:\Program Files) and even by saving/loading the setting (in HyperCon_settings.dat), the settings never loaded properly.
    I add to move the jar in a writable folder (Documents), and then hyperion automatically created a hypercon.dat file when closed, and also loaded the settings automatically on start.