Beiträge von Kazter

Hi there,

just want to ask if someone faced an issue/bug with the import/export of configuration files in the webUI?

In my case I configured first the led stripe ws2801 with my exact led layout on the TV. Then exported and saved.
    Second, I configured a Hue lamp successfully with right led layout. I exported and saved..
    Third, I imported first config. It recovered only the led hardware but not the led layout. It stayed the same as with the Hue system. After I configured the led layout again, the stripe went on.

Thanks for your answers.

Hi there,
    just testing new build 2.0.0-alpha.4 on RPI2 with LE.

I am wondering if instances are still working? If so, how is it working? Can someone explain to me please? My Goal is to have one instance for ambilight and one for hue system.

Thanks for your hard work on this! I love the new webUI!

Hi there,
    I am currently trying to install hyperion.ng on my Rasp 2 with latest LE 9.2.1 with help of the script above.
    But after installation I cannot acces the webUI.

Could you check my mistake please?

It gives me the following message:

*******************************************************************************
    This script will install Hyperion.NG on LibreELEC
    Created by brindosch and modified by Paulchen-Panther - hyperion-project.org - the official Hyperion source.
    ---> Downloading latest release
    ######################################################################## 100.0%
    tar: invalid magic
    tar: short read
    tar: share/hyperion: not found in archive
    chmod: /storage/hyperion/bin: No such file or directory
    ---> Installing systemd script
    Hyperion.NG installation finished!

Hey guys,

I want to use hyperion on my Lakka OS that builds on LibreElec OS. My programming knowlegde is not that good to change all the pathes in the install script: install_hyperion.sh

Is it possible that you add the Lakka OS in future updates? That would be great. I use hyperion on LibreElec OS and I am very excited about that.

Thank you for your hard work till now.