Beiträge von Str1kez

FYI: I found the issue, but don't know how to solve it. It's a hyperion issue, since there is no data flowing to Pin 12 (GPIO 18). What i thought was data, is simply the ambient electricity that the PicoScope picked up through that pin. I can access the Hyperion site through my browser, and everything looks to be working. Just no signal going to Pin 12?

I followed Everything Smart Home's guide to set up ambient lighting for my TV, but I'm facing an issue where nothing is lighting up. I separately tested the LED strip and confirmed that it works, so that's unlikely to be the problem. I can access the Hyperion page through my browser and have followed the guide's instructions for setup and assembly. Occasionally, when plugging in or removing cables, parts of the LED strip light up momentarily, but it still doesn't work as ambient lighting.

In Hyperion, I've selected SK6812SPI as the controller for the LED strip. I've also tested GPIO pin 18 on the Raspberry Pi with a PicoScope and confirmed that there's data flowing through the pin.

I've double-checked all connections multiple times and don't believe it's a hardware issue on that front — at least not with the connections.

Hardware List:

• BTF SK6812 5V, 5M with 60 LEDs per meter
    • Raspberry Pi Model 4 B
    • AC/DC Adapter 5V10A, model YU-0510

Software:

• Hyperion V2.0.16

Just installed Hyperion and it is up and running. Only issue is, I can't configure Hyperion because apparently, there is no IP address on the Raspberry Pi. It simply says to browse to http://:8090 with no IP in front of it. The Raspberry Pi should be connected to my network since I configured that in the Imager when downloading the software.

Any clues as to what the issue could be?

Edit: I have tried re-installing the software, but with no luck