Beiträge von Pinquin

Here the SK6812 300leds 5 meters Raspberry PI3B+ 5V 10A power supply works very well, also with Netflix everything in HD (4K unfortunately not) also YouTube on Google TV Sony Bravia, Youtube app in Sony Bravia works well with Hyperion Android grabber,

Statelliet TV works via USB3.0 Video Capture card, Netflix in HD and Disney+ works on Nvidia Shield TV via the USB3.0 Video capture card, (without the USB 3.0 Video Capture card I have Netflix in 4K but no LEDs)

To get it working I placed a diode for the first LED see link: https://hackaday.com/2017/01/2…-to-use-a-3-3v-data-line/ this may not have been once needed.

GPIO10, SK6812 spi, SPI Pad 0.0 Baud Rate 3900000 and lastly

add spidev.bufsize=1024000 in /boot/cmdline.txt, which was set to 4096 instead of 1024000. After I increased the buffer, all LEDs worked properly instead of 1 or 3 or 10 LEDs and everything was white or flashing.

Once I had all the LEDs working, I only had to invert the colors red and green and cyan and magenta during image processing.

I hope it will help others and that it will work too.

Hier werkt de SK6812 300leds 5 meter Raspberry PI3B+ 5V 10A voeding zeer goed ook met netflix alles in HD (4K helaas niet) ook youtube op google TV Sony Bravia, Youtube app in Sony Bravia werkt goed met Hyperion Android grabber,

Statelliet TV werkt via USB3.0 Video Capture kaart, Netflix in HD en Disney+ werkt op Nvidia Shield TV via de USB3.0 Video capture kaart, (zonder de USB 3.0 Video Capture kaart heb ik wel Netflix in 4K maar geen leds)

Om het werkend te krijgen heb ik een diode geplaatst voor de eerste led zie link: https://hackaday.com/2017/01/2…-to-use-a-3-3v-data-line/ dit was misschien niet eens nodig.

GPIO10, SK6812 spi, SPI Pad 0.0 Baudrate 3900000 en als laatste

voeg in /boot/cmdline.txt spidev.bufsize=1024000 toe, die stond op 4096 ipv 1024000 nadat ik de buffer had verhoogd werkte alle leds goed ipv 1 of 3 of 10 leds en alles wit of knipperend.

Toen ik alle leds werkend had moest ik alleen nog bij beeldverwerking de kleuren rood en groen en cyaan en magenta omdraaien.

Ik hoop dat anderen er wat aan hebben en dat het ook gaat werken.