Beiträge von illiac4

Hmm. I think i have found out that it is possible to do that. But when i turn off one Shield than the wled that is used for that Shiled starts to show ambilight stream data from the shield that is turned on. I hope you know what i mean :) Basically I would like that the source selection will not switch to other device if one is turned off.
    Actually I would like to assign only one wled for each instance.

Hi.

Is it possible to use 2x Nvidia Shield TV (android grabber) with 2x wled. The hyperion.ng server runs on linux.
    The problem is that I can not use both Shields at the same time with each showing its own ambilight.
    Is it possible to do this in hyperion.ng at all (grabbing two separate devices at the same time).
    If not can hyperion.ng runs twice as separate instance?

TNX

I have hyperion.ng installed on OrangePi Zero and it serves ambilight to two Nvidia Shields that have Android Grabber installed on each Shield and it streams to wled devices (Protocol Buffers Server).

Now i would like that also one LibreElec device will do the same as Nvidia Shield but there is no addon like 'Android Grabber' available for LibreElec or. Kodi. I have tested the addon hyperion.control but it does not work as Android Grabber or. at least I do not know hot to set it right.
    I would like it to work the same way as the Android Grabber does.
    Is this even possible on LibreElec or any other Kodi installed on linux?

TNX

Hi. Have solved it. It now works on x86 and armlogic 905x. It can use single rgb led strip and uses only one hyperiond deamon.

This is config for armlogic if it will be useful for someone.

[MEDIA=pastebin]pPQdbR2Y[/MEDIA]

Hi.
    I want to add rgb device as hyperion udp.
    So i have flashed device with rgb support and is working if i have as primary arduino and as secondary esp device.
    On controller i have this firmware https://github.com/SciLor/ESP8266_Hyperion_LED-Controller

Now i want to configure this device as single one. So no arduino. I want to start hyperion and sends udpraw directly to this device.
    This is my config but it does not work:
    [MEDIA=pastebin]Y55wibEf[/MEDIA]

Can someone paste a config file that should work if there is only one udp device used in hyperion.