Beiträge von wars

I also have the issue with my Pi4 and 720p & 1080p video's. Already tried to change the width/height, but makes no difference.
    On my Pi3 I had the same issues, but less. Sometimes it seems like a hdmi handshake issue with my receiver. But as soon as I turn off the internal grabber it's working fine again. External grabber is always working fine.

Since I installed the beta of Kodi 18 (LibreELEC v8.90.004 ALPHA), I noticed that the Kodi checker isn't working well anymore.

My leds start working when a video starts, but as soon as I stop the video, the leds aren't working anymore when I start a video again. When I restart the hyperion serivce, everything is fine again.
    I disabled the Kodi checker for now, and removed power from the leds via OpenHAB (which I had already running)

I'm using Hyperion since a couple of months now and it was working perfect, until last weekend.
    When I started a movie I noticed random flickering (blue color).
    Even when I stop the movie/episode the random flickering remains... Normally no leds are on while browing through the Kodi (LibreElec) menu's (Kodi checker is ON)

When I set a solid color or an effect via the Hyperion app (Android), everything if fine and no flickering. As soon as I select 'Clear all', the color or effect is turned off and the flickering is back.

I'm using the latest LibreElec build.

Hyperion log

Hyperion log

Hi, yes these ports are configured on the second pi. Does both Hyperion instances needs to be running?

Will check the logs asap.

edit: it's working, I was messing up my 2 config files and switched port numbers. great feature :)

Hi

I have Hyperion running on LibreElec and this works fine. This controls the led around my TV.
    Now I want to control another ledstrip which is on the ceiling. This one is also controlled by a RPi (NodeMCU is also possible). I would like to have this 2nd ledstrip the same output as my main Hyperion which grabs the image of Kodi (LibreElec).

I tried the guide, and modified my json file:

My 2nd ledstrip doesn't do anything, only when I control it directly.
    There must be something I'm missing...