Beiträge von gonzolak

Hi guys!

Just want to share with you my setup.
    TV: LG V910 55" Oled 1080p 60Hz
    Media box : HTPC running Libreelec with hyperion service addon.
    Lightberry Leds

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

I wanna thanks everyone involve in hyperion project, Absolutely love it. Good job!

Here is video of my setup. Sorry for poor quality. In reality color's match is perfect:) Hope you enjoy. Feel free to ask questions.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Yes please not sure what I have to edit still

You're using Kodi addon? In order to have light in Kodi menu you have to use X11 and you have to run in manually (at least i had to when i installed hyperion on ubuntu).
    To run it type in termnial:
    sudo export DISPLAY=:0.0
    sudo /opt/hyperion/bin/hyperion-x11

Hi!

I finally got my hyperion up and running. I'm using Kodibuntu (based on Ubuntu) and ADA102. Everything works great except two thing :
    1. I have to re-plug USB cable every time I restart hyperion or I turn off/on computer. The logs look normal but LED's won't fire and hyperion doesn't take commands from android app or kodi addon grabber (no entries in logs). When I replug USB cable with hyperion already running .. boom.. magic... everything works great. Maybe I need to experiment with the delay [ms] function Hardware Tab in HyperCon ???
    2. When using Kodi addon grabber with sync display option on i have maaaany frames skips during playback (haven't tried X11 grabber yet).

Overall thanks guys for such a wonderful project.

EDIT: Maybe this help someone:) 1. I had to upload new sketch with delay function and now problem is gone. 2. I had to turn sync display off in Kodi and no frames skipped now:)