Beiträge von Tyler983

I had this kind of behaviour before the fix. Right now all is functional. No more Timeout and no more led that remain on.
    I use App android grabber hyperion on shield tv nvidia for controling led remotly from a different source than pi4. That works fine too. I made a long investigation on this issue since the change of my pi with pi4. I was almost desapointed about this but now i can enjoy it correctly !!

Ok really good. I just hope I will be able to make the upgrade

Hi all, thank you for your post. this is my first contribution. i had the same issue regarding the ttyacm0 and even with your input and advise i wasn’t able to fix it. But yesterday i found the SOLUTION. In fact problem is coming from arduino apa120 firmware. So for fixing issue just follow this http://update.lightberry.eu/ . i have installed 1.1 firmware, i also kept all modification done from this forum like modification in config.txt or console instruction remove. Since yesterday no more timeout. my config is same than yours . raspbian os latest , latest firmware with rpi-update command, rpi 4, connected to usb apa120. I have also installed HyperionHDR. Hope that help you.

Hi thx for the answer.
    I'm following your link but I have issues in Arduino app (I'm from Mac osx) Following the errors:

avrdude: butterfly_recv(): programmer is not responding
    Found programmer: Id = ""; type =
    Software Version = .; Hardware Version = .
    avrdude: error: buffered memory access not supported. Maybe it isn't
    a butterfly/AVR109 but a AVR910 device?
    avrdude: initialization failed, rc=-1
    Double check connections and try again, or use -F to override
    this check.

avrdude: error: programmer did not respond to command: leave prog mode
    avrdude: error: programmer did not respond to command: exit bootloader
    avrdude: error: programmer did not respond to command: exit bootloader

Can you help me please to understand how to do? Did you plugged the Arduino also with power or just usb?

I wish I could have the answer for you. How is the power wired in the Pi and LEDs?
    Why if you turn off the Pi you still sending power to the LEDs?

My leds are 83 apa102 lightberry, they are plugged in the rpi3 through USB port and alimented by a 10A charger. Pi is powered by his own "charger".
    Well I don't shot down my pi, it's always powered on. Anyway, if I shot down the pi, problem still remain... even if my ezcap269 is powered by the pi through the usb

Hi @Tyler983 Alpha9 is now out..!

If you are using iPhone, you could also use shortcuts as a workaround to stop/start the service!
    With the new iOS these can be placed right on the primary screen
    ...I believe the service is named different with RPi

Thx a lot, I'll give it a try for sure!!!

Hi thx for the answer. This is exactly what I’m looking for... my issue is that what you described doesn’t happen with my system. When I put to sleep all of my devices, leds staying on showing random lights... the unique way to solve is to disable Hyperion by the web app

Hey thx but it’s what I do every time and it’s annoying... I would like to solve it.
    Would be nice to have leds off when no signal is received by the rpi3. Maybe there’s something I can set in web interface, I don’t know...

Hi guys I have a strange issue and I hope you can help me.
    First of all my ambilight is made by rpi3, ezcap 269 and apa102 (lightberry leds) and hyperion.ng alpha8
    My problem is that my leds remaining always on even if I shot down tv, decoder or other sources. The same if I turn off the rpi3.
    The unique way to turn off the leds is to stop hyperion process from the web app. I also activated cec detection and signal detection but nothing...
    Please help me.
    Thx

I was looking at Arduino uno, maybe could be better than Arduino Leonardo. I would like to use my rpi4. I'll try to play with Baudrate but id will not work I think I'll try with Arduino. I think would be necessary connecting leds with male gpio. Will it function out of the box or I'll need to configure the Arduino?