Beiträge von Indiglo

Just seen this... looks awesome!!!! I am running this on a NVidia shield, connected to a PI with LED's all that works spot on.... UNTIL I run SPMC and then it doesn't work. Lights just do dark... any suggestions?

Try do change settings related to the video codecs within SPMC.

To a Pi or other device that runs hyperion. The hyperion service needs to run somewhere, you could also search the forum for nodemcu solutions too connected wireless to the leds. But there is no service for Android AFAIK.

So what we are really trying to achieve is to be able to send signal to hyperion from all the apps installed in an Android box, not only kodi, right?

So, excuse me for this question: with the possibility of multiple Hdmi sources connected do an Android device by having a USB grabber, I need to make a sketch in my head like this: correct me if wrong please:

Hdmi source -> (IN) Hdmi splitter (1OUT to TV; 1OUT to: -> Hdmi2Av converter -> USB grabber -> android device.

Where to we connect our LED strip??

That is exactly one of the chips that works! If it works it would be amazing!

Honestly had not really thought of trying that... What app are you using to get the video feed from the usb grabber?

I'm not using...yet. I'm waiting for the led strips... The app reported is called Easycap Viewer and it works with the 2 most common internal chips of the USB grabber available. Remember that it must be connected by OTG. Could you please share if it works?

What is the possibility to have a USB grabber connected do a Android box? Should it work with external signals? Maybe...?

I watched a video on YT with a UTV007 video grabber connected to an Android by OTG cable and works flawlessly! Anyone with one that wants to give it a try?

Hi to you all and many thanks for the app! Im going to receive my led strip and start to colaborabe with you. For that matter, would you mind giving some basics like exactly what devices to we need to have? I have a android box with android 6.0, a raspberry pi and the led strip. This app only works with the box as source not with other hdmi sources, right?

I think that the "mibox" case happens because it has a different firmware. It would be nice to try booting the android box into libreelec and try again running youtube addon.

You can also try this variation of youtube Root/unroot versions available from a xda developer:
    https://forum.xda-developers.c…e-vanced-edition-t3758757