Beiträge von Stitch626

so i have started the hyperion and am able to use the software to get screenshoots of what my tv shows. but it does not work with the LED shows and they are one.

i have connected to my Raspberry Zero W, connected it to Pin 19 and 23, but does not work. do i need to add anything on the pi config comand? please help?

so i have connected everything to my Pi and even take a screen shoot of my tv. the issue i am having is the LED do not come out with the color. they are on and white. i was wondering if i need to do into the Pi command line and add int that i am using Pin 19 and 23... if this is correct could someone show me where to find the comand. i am new to Pi and i figure this was a good project to start to get into it.

I am really just following the guides online :) Not an expert.

recieved my Grabber and tested it, it works great. now i have all my parts and about to connect everything. just wondering what LED you are using? and i plan on using SMB2812B LEDs. i know it the guid says APA102 LEDs. connected to Pin 19 and 23. but with 2812 there are only 3 connections. G,Pw, Data.

I found this one on AliExpress:
    https://www.aliexpress.com/ite…-4-3-2-1/32314462209.html

I only noticed just now that the URL says it's something completely different, which is weird. On the page itself it says it's an USB capture device. If you don't trust this one, you can use AliExpress' search function to search for one of the chipsets that should work (UTV007 and stk1160), I got a whole bunch of items saying they used either of those chipsets. Of course you never really know when ordering from sites like that... I have heard stories ranging from items that didn't look like the one ordered to completely different products.

do you think onnce i get my grabber you could help me out with troubleshooting?

Thanks, I ordered a new grabber from AliExpress which said it had the UTV007 chipset. We'll see if it works, if I don't forget I will post the result when it finally arrives :)

could you send me the link on where you got your grabber? i too have the same issue and my chip set is 1OR-1717

i have installed HyperCon onto my Pi, and notice a few errors. could someone help me with is? i am not 100% sure if its a bad grabber or i need to install more software? below is the output of the HyperCon installation.

ssh connected
    ssh out: cd /tmp && wget -nv -N https://raw.github.com/hyperio…r/bin/install_hyperion.sh && chmod +x install_hyperion.sh && sudo sh ./install_hyperion.sh HyperConInstall ; rm install_hyperion.sh
    ssh out: Last-modified header missing -- time-stamps turned off.
    ssh out: 2018-05-25 00:23:19 URL:https://raw.githubusercontent.…r/bin/install_hyperion.sh [14552/14552] -> "install_hyperion.sh" [1]
    ssh in: *******************************************************************************
    ssh in: This script will install/update Hyperion Ambient Light
    ssh in: Created by brindosch - hyperion-project.org - the official Hyperion source.
    ssh in: *******************************************************************************
    ssh in: ---> Stop Hyperion, if necessary
    ssh in: ---> Install/Update Hyperion dependencies (This may take a while)
    ssh in: ---> Downloading the appropriate Hyperion release
    ssh out: 2018-05-25 00:23:55 URL:https://newcontinuum.dl.source…ease/hyperion_rpi3.tar.gz [1640849/1640849] -> "-" [1]
    ssh in: ---> Installing systemd script
    ssh out: Created symlink /etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/hyperion.service ¬ニメ /etc/systemd/system/hyperion.service.
    ssh in: ---> Starting Hyperion
    ssh in: Hyperion Installation/Update finished!
    ssh in: Please download the latest HyperCon version to benefit from new features!
    ssh in: To create a config, follow the HyperCon Guide at our Wiki (EN/DE)!
    ssh in: Wiki: wiki.hyperion-project.org Webpage: www.hyperion-project.org

here is the error i am getting when i try to take a screenshoot
    ssh in: hyperion-v4l2:
    ssh in: version : V1.03.4 (brindosch-c750c41/dc6a602-1522918225
    ssh in: build time: Apr 5 2018 01:57:25
    ssh out: VIDIOC_S_STD ERROR 25, Inappropriate ioctl for device
    sftp getFile(./screenshot.png, java.awt.Image)