Beiträge von Timboflex

First off sorry if this is in the wrong place. I thought about posting it in Software Support, but I think the problem is likely a hardware issue.

I've recently finished setting up Hyperion with a Raspberry Pi 3 and Arduino Uno. Unfortunately while everything works mostly ok, I noticed a lot of strange colors (mostly green) when playing games or watching videos through the ambilight system. I decided to get a couple screengrabs to see what was being sent to the LEDs, and I discovered a lot of really weird video corruption as displayed in the attached screenshots.

Has anyone had this experience or have suggestions? I couldn't seem to find any similar problems from searching the forums.

Everything works normally aside from this, and in fact many games/movies it's barely noticeable, but in some it's pretty extreme.

Hardware configuration:

• 5v 10A power supply powers LED strip, Raspberry Pi 3 (I/O pins), Arduino Uno (header pins), HDMI2AV Converter, and HDMI Splitter with power distribution board
    • Signal in from PS4 to REI HDMI Splitter
    • HDMI signal to TV and to converter (NTSC mode)
    • Converter RCA to screengrabber
    • Screengrabber plugged into RPi on it's own USB module
    • USB of RPi to Arduino
    • Data pin of Arduino to LED strip

I've included some screenshots of the screengrabs as well as a couple pictures of the setup. If more is needed I can provide then as well (forgive the mess of the enclosure. That's not the final configuration. It's just a mess from troubleshooting).

Also, here is my config file just in case (Left out the LED section so it's not too long):