Beiträge von Satizo

Hello again.

My ambilight is set and tested according to manual on this site.
    Led flashing correctly and almost everything is perfect.

After installing and testing I have a new problem.
    During watching movie, searching for subtitles or pause system sometimes crash or freeze screen.

Before installation I had no problem with that.
    Now I'm trying to find a solution but probably I'll install a new OSMC system.

The biggest problem during setting ambilight was connecting pins and Pi-Fi Digi to GPIO, but I create little loops on wires and squeeze them by the Pi-Fi.
    Of course all wires was correctly isolated to avoid a short circuit to another pin.

i dont know which pins pifi uses... but in worst case you can use a arduino to controll the leds over usb from pi :)

May be a solution but I want to avoid this.

I was search the internet but didn't find an answer and even this kind of connection.
    I choose PiFi Digi because I have speakers without digital input.
    My Creative 5.1 USB sound card had many problems with loading drivers when Pi in booting and some times sound delay during playback.

Hi all

this is my first post on this forum.

I've been read tutorial very carefully and in my opinion is the best solution of ambilight ins Raspberry.
    I have my own Pi about half a year but when I was choosing hardware to my HTPC I was sure that ambilight is one of most important thing next step of digital sound card.

I like good sound on movies so I decided to buy PiFi Digi couple months ago.
    Because I'm not good in electronic I'm wondering about future problems with connect in the same time PiFi Digi and ambilight.
    I'm planning solder wires from ambilight directly to the board of PiFi Digi.

Maybe some of you can confirm this solution as a good and safety.