Beiträge von st0n3rd

got my grabber working, but my color seems a tad off. darker brown things come put as a very dim green, and the wiki is kinda lacking when it comes to color calibration. anyone goat advice for my brown=green problem?

i got mine working with hypercon and using SPI on libreelec and OSMC, have you tried force_turbo=1 and core_freq=250 ?
    sounds like it could be a connection issue? got a multimeter? test some things. see if you get fluxuation from the data pin and ground when you have an effect running

it seems more like. finished. a good stable solid base for some developer to fork and add features to. as a long time linux user/noob amiblighter this is probably the most well thought out and organized open source project ive ever seen that wasnt android related. just the thought of the monotonous maths needed to make all these effects, and the remote works crazy well from my experience. plus my tv looks freakin awesome now

have you tried adding two extra leds to your config just to see if they change ? idk what that helps but youcould do that and a 2 led gap at the bottom if theyre on the bottom
    otherwise id try another power supply or connect both ends of the strip to power

i have a ws2812b strip, and a RPi3. ws2812

the lights just dont come on,

voltage is 4.7
    gpio is set to 18
    dtparam=spi=on and audio=off, with hdmi_drive=2
    coure freq=250 butr the time they came on, that wasnt set
    they came on once, only 46 of them

no arduino btw, any suggestions? should i just buy an arduino? should i try the kodi addon?
    sorry im a nood id appreciate the help

edit: also i get a lot of segfaults and im using PNN