Beiträge von MetricsGaming

Thank your for the reply. While it didn't fix it, it did eliminate a source of the trouble. I went back to one of the old config json files, one I know works, and the only difference in the grabber is that I am setting the width and height manually. I will test this out. Probably wouldn't have even noticed if you hadn't mentioned it.
    Cheers

Edit: Changing the width and height down to a manageable size fixed the issue.
    "grabber-v4l2" :
    {
    "device" : "/dev/video0",
    "input" : 0,
    "standard" : "NTSC",
    "width" : 640,
    "height" : 480,
    "frameDecimation" : 2,
    "sizeDecimation" : 8,
    "priority" : 800,
    "mode" : "2D",
    "cropLeft" : 30,
    "cropRight" : 30,
    "cropTop" : 15,
    "cropBottom" : 0,
    "redSignalThreshold" : 0.1,
    "greenSignalThreshold" : 0.1,
    "blueSignalThreshold" : 0.1
    },

I am converting my connected ambilight/hyperion to wifi with nodemcu. I have followed several guides all referencing SciLors code (great job btw). I am grabbing HDMI input from my AV Receiver. This has been working flawlessly for a few years now with just my RPi2 and traditional Ambilight hardware.

My issue, now that I have introduced a PiZero and NodeMCU is that the TV image grab is not making it to the lpd8806 led strips I have behind the TV. I am able to set "effects" and they work sending the command from the PiZero to the NodeMCU. I can also use the Hyperion App and set the effected while connected to the PiZero. I am also able to grab the screen from HyperCon on my PC.

I am not sure what the issue could be? The only LEDs I am controlling is the strip on the TV. Any help would be appreciated. TIA
    Here is a pastebin of my hyperion.config.json [MEDIA=pastebin]k9igyEW4[/MEDIA]