Beiträge von Zenji9

.... are there ANY plans to support this hardware?
    It is starting to get pretty popular with increasingly stable Libreelec releases - I am seriously considering dumping my Odroid C2 in favour of one - Just need to get HyperionNG support too!

Cheers
    Z.

Anyone?

.... are there ANY plans to support this hardware?
    It is starting to get pretty popular with increasingly stable Libreelec releases - I am seriously considering dumping my Odroid C2 in favour of one - Just need to get HyperionNG support too!

Cheers
    Z.

Hi,

I have a currently working setup using an Odroid C2, Arduino Uno and WS2801 LEDs.

I'd like to replace the C2 using a PI3B+ i've just bought and thought it would be a simple swap.

When I replace the C2 with the PI and pretty much the same config.json file - just changing the output to USB once Hyperion starts on bootup Instead of a rainbow swirl I get loads of random colours flashing away until I physically disable Hyperion.

Here's my config - can anyone spot anything obvious? - I think it may have something to do with the rate, but don't know how to correct it.

Help!

Thanks!

Hi,

I have a working setup using Wrxtasy's LibreELEC build on an Odroid C2 plus an Arduino Uno clone.

The problem I have is fine tuning - HyperCon doesn't seem to work even though it logs in O.k. via SSH nothing happens when you try to manipulate the various values.

The Android app works fine and I can get the colors how I want them but as it has been pointed out elsewhere the setting values don't correspond with the current settings :(

Is anyone else experiencing this problem? - or could you please advise which settings are equivalent to the Android App settings - i'm so close to a great working setup!

Thanks!