Beiträge von EvilUnicorn_134

Well, fixing the forum sing up would probably help. That aside, it would be a shame if this is dead. I'm just starting out and can't seem to think of a good reason why interest would be falling. This is still a brilliant solution to buying a great tv and having a great option from a nowadays not so great tv builder ;)

Not sure if anyone noticed, but it is really impossible to sign up to the forum. I've used gmail, outlook, private email and tried several times. The confirmation mail is not send! The only way to sign up is to select sign up with google from the start. And yes, I've checked spam and hit send again a million times. Colleagues tried with their email to the same result. With an unverified account contacting the site results in no response. No clue who administers this forum but I would look in to it if you still like to get new active members.

Cheers

I'm getting my hardware sorted to start my build (APA102) but wonder why I would need an Arduino next to the Pi. Are there certain combinations of hardware where you need an Arduino, does it make it easier to install? I can't seem to find a clear answer why one would implement an Arduino in a build. I'll save all my other questions for later ;)

Regards