Beiträge von N-I-K-E-Lx64

Hi,

I think I have a big issue with Hyperion. I am using a Raspberry Pi 2 with Raspbian. The Problem is, that every time I want to use Hyperion it doesn't work:
    If I want to take a screenshot with Hyperion, the hole Programm crashes. When I check the active processes there are two processes which are related to the screenshot process:

Code
    bash -c sudo systemctl stop hyperion.service 2>/dev/null; sudo /etc/init.d/hyperion stop 2>/d
    hyperion-v4l2 --device /dev/video0 --video-standard PAL --input 0 --width -1 --height -1 --cr 1236 pts/0

First, I thought it was a USB-grabber issue, but when I test the grabber on the same pi with programmes like camorama or streamer it works fine.
    Also when i check the status of the hyperiond-process the result is also negative:

Code
    Hyperion Ambilight Deamon (1244)
            Version   : V1.03.4 (brindosch-c750c41/dc6a602-1522918225
            Build Time: Apr  5 2018 01:57:25
    ERROR: No valid config found

Also, the logs look very normal:

I really don't know where is the problem I test also a fresh Version of Raspbian, a different pi, different grabbers and the issue continues. The setup itself is working because it plays the boot-effect, i can manually set colors etc. But when it comes to the main functionality it isn't working.