Beiträge von Daniyal

Hi,

always great if someone wants to contribute in hyperion.
    SInce there is no official ios app for hyperion and the one in the app store is closed source i think you can't get information there.
    The creator of the android app is in this forum as well. Perhabs you can drop him a PM.

If you are thinking about creating a application for hyperion.ng I am happy to help you. I can assist with questions about hyperion and the commands you have to send.
    Just drop me am PM and we can look together into this. I wanted to learn something about react long time now, haha ;)

I PMed you.

Hello fellow hyperion users! I am a Computer Science student at a University and I was thinking of writing an application for controlling hyperion to display colors and certain animation. I am planning on writing it on React-Native so that is available on andriod and iOS. So, My question is, whether or not I can get access to the existing application source code, to investigate what commands it sends and go from there? I am doing this just as a side project to improve my skills as well as moving the hyperion further.

Best.