Beiträge von Prog_Drummer

after the errors it connects?
    ssh in: Aug 20 12:49:57 osmc hyperiond[328]: KODICHECK INFO: Kodi Connected
    ssh in: Aug 20 12:49:57 osmc hyperiond[328]: KODICHECK INFO: switching to MENU mode

Thanks for your response.

I did think that may be the case but wanted to check.

Either way the lights are not working. I have checked the connections with an multimeter so don't think the issue is with the wiring.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Quick update:

I have managed to fix kodi connection error on line 33 and 37 by unabling the kodi checker. The lights are still not working though.

I have cut a new strip of 4 led lights and also tested on these to see if the issue was in the lights themselves. This new strip also did not light up.

I am not getting the first LED light up when connecting power. Is this normal? I seem to remember that the first LED lit up even without the pi being plugged in.

Thanks for any help.

Hi,

I have been trying to get my ws2801 LEDs to work using hyperion on a raspberry pi 2, running OSMC.

I initially had it working but after moving my pi everything has stopped working.

Looking at the log using hypercon, I can see a Kodi connection error which I was not getting before these issues.

I have checked all the connections on the strip and with my pi, so I'm confident there is not a connection error between the leds and the pi itself.

Any idea what my problem may be and how I can fix it?

Thanks for any help.

config: [MEDIA=pastebin]F0ffZpvG[/MEDIA]
    Log: [MEDIA=pastebin]tFj3E8Pe[/MEDIA]