Beiträge von fedorin

Hope it helps.

Thank you very much for quick and meaningful response!
    In my case the flickering were eliminated by adjusting output voltage of PSU that powers LED strip: 5.02v wasn't enough, i set it to 5.12v and it worked like a charm. I would never even think of such a way but an adjustment screw got on my eyes and having no other ideas, I just turned it a little.
    Before that i tried to use level-shifter which worked decreasing random blinking. Also, i used 300 Ohm resistor for data line wire - worked as well, even better than level-shifter.but still had a lot troubles on leds with low brightness

If anyone needs, i can record a video where i'd be turning 'screw' with voltmeter applied to contacts. Just as a proof.

I have exact same issue with exact same configuration!
    Got my led strip lit only with SPI mode config (thank you, @Akriss)

But now any of leds that shouldn't be active flicker with random color constantly. It seems like some trash goes to GPIO 10. It stops (and stucks on the last leds' status) only when i stop Hyperion service.
    I use latest OSMC, latest Hyperion, added spidev.bufsiz=32768 to the end of /boot/cmdline.txt
    Also, can't undertand why non-spi mode doesn't work (literally have been trying for 4 days!)

Any help would be appreciated.