Beiträge von Callek

Thank you for the help so far!

So this means that I should run a "complete" config on the receiving instance with color transformation, smoothing etc?
    But I should keep the grabber, black border and kodi configuration on the sending? Or do I need that on the receiving as well?

EDIT: I've been trying out different settings now and I can conclude that I need the transformation and color configuration on the RPi and not the NUC. But I still can't get Black Border Detection to work when I'm using forward.

Could this be a bug or I have I missed any configuration?

Hi!

I'm new to the Hyperion community and have been spending the last weeks trying out my new setup.
    When I connect the Arduino directly to my Intel NUC running LibreElec black border detection works great.

My goal is however to run Hyperion on a RPi3 and receive the light information from the NUC using forwarding. Everything works good except Black Border Detection when I set this up. Lights are in sync and works just as good on the sides but the bottom and top never lights up.

Should I configure Black Border Detection on the NUC since this is also running the internal grabber?
    Should I keep any transformation configuration on the sending NUC or should everything be configured on the receiving end?

Intel NUC config - sending:

RPi3 - Receiving