Beiträge von Rob Neeson

This will not work:

Code
    #define CLOCK_PIN 13

Please read the comments above that line please for an explanation.

Sorry missed that.

done now

[MEDIA=pastebin]FV3TbPHd[/MEDIA]

exactly the same outcome no control no colors

[MEDIA=pastebin]G9MQqCb7[/MEDIA]

edited sketch

[MEDIA=pastebin]ETqS5Ykh[/MEDIA]

ssh log after install

[MEDIA=pastebin]Jnn0nJE5[/MEDIA]

STOP hypercon, take grabber screenhot Hyperion locks up

[MEDIA=pastebin]MdfrkAgw[/MEDIA]

app not connecting , color wheel not responding

current arduino sketch

[MEDIA=pastebin]Ytfk1mAW[/MEDIA]

hypercon ssh log

[MEDIA=pastebin]HccuegEG[/MEDIA]

ssh log when i try to change color

[MEDIA=pastebin]tTYLKdYv[/MEDIA]

config file in dir ( \\LIBREELEC\Userdata\addon_data\service.hyperion )

[MEDIA=pastebin]K8QimDC0[/MEDIA]

I can still connect with the app but have no control over the color

Which lite image do you recommend ?

Was just starting to think the same myself actually. Just my luck to buy a POS board

What do you think of this one

Ive ordered a usb powered hub which should arrive monday so i will try that & see what happens.

Hmm.
    I'm grasping straws now (using my google-fu) Does this help?
    https://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=540421.0

OK , i tried this option

(3) During my hit or miss attempts, I was successful, when I selected (Tools>Board>Arduino Dumilanove or Diecemila).

It seems to have loaded up fine , the leds have changed to all white now.

I have just edited the script just just to see if it changes to what i tell it too, i changed the
    #define MAX_LEDS 176
    to 50 & then 1, does that mean that either 50 or 1 should just light up as they dont all are still lit

I have the drivers installed fine for wavgat
    i tried test pattens with that selection of board (Tools>Board>Arduino Dumilanove or Diecemila). & thats not working.
    when i revert back to wavgat all works fine ( test pattens )

Hmm.

I noticed that I have version 3.1.6 of Fastled. I guess I have not updated in a wile. Try reverting to that version from within the library manager.

Sometime progress breaks thing =)

Tried to compile with a different board & it compiles fine, as soon as i switch to my wavgat board & compile it throws up the error ?

sorry about this & thanks for your patience .

The arduino board is called a wavgat uno r3, its working fine as i have programmed an example file.

as far as i know i have edited the file correctly . i have included what i have done.

atm i have 174 leds
    2812b
    pin 10 on arduino

[MEDIA=pastebin]QTYkACX3[/MEDIA]

How do i add the sketch that u posted before ?

no promises that what I say is correct, as again I'm self taught. I'll try however.

What page are you looking at for the tutorial?
    I'm sure it wold be easier for me to help you if we where working from the same tutorial, wile I'll try to fill in any blanks or questions from that.

ç
    too many pages to list . Lol

U tell me what page to look at & then we are on the same page

What files to i need to add to the ardruino & could you tell me how to add them please ?

Ive looked at & read load of pages/forums etc but all seem to be different & i dont know which 1s to use

The setup i will be using is taking a feed from my av amp 2nd output so it will be hdmi.
    the leds do blink upon power up by nothing else after .
    The android app does not connect.
    I took all the setup directions from a outdated guide from youtube which there was a pi image which did not work with my pi, so i have been messing around with it not really knowing what im doing .
    I dont know how to load what u sent me to the arduino

I'm not sure of the sketch you are using on the arduino. However I have found that this sketch works best: https://github.com/hyperion-pr…firmware/arduino/adalight .

I never worked with rpi before was just hoping it would be a nice easy setup, But obviously not.

Wile using Hypercon to get a screen shot, you need to stop the Hyperion service first with the "stop" button on the SSH tab.

Log in to your libreelec with Hypercon, go to the ssh tab. Hit the connect button, Then the stop button, Then try a screen shot.

If you still get the same error try using a powered usb hub with the grabber. It may not be receiving enough power from the Rpi.

Have tried that , exactly the same error.
    On first attempt all looks fine but then when i try to take grabber screenshot it locks up on first attempt & when i restart im back to the previous error .
    this is the log before i try a screen grab

[MEDIA=pastebin]WwDKCfSD[/MEDIA]

have not got a hub but ive unplugged everything else & ive got a 20a power supply

hyperion-v4l2:
    ssh in: version : 1d125d8df863ad176002f591d72dbba79ce9be63
    ssh in: build time: Dec 22 2018 03:39:23
    ssh in: V4L2GRABBER INFO: width=720 height=576
    ssh in: V4L2GRABBER INFO: pixel format=YUYV
    ssh out: VIDIOC_REQBUFS ERROR 16, Device or resource busy
    sftp getFile(./screenshot.png, java.awt.Image)

get this error everytime

http://i1273.photobucket.com/a…7_vHDR_On_zpsnonjbbjs.jpg