Beiträge von JoeBee

Well I just tested the configuration: "Test (file)" instead of the WS281x setting.
    This started fine. Hm maybe I should just use an Arduino as an intermediate device.

Can somebody give me a good link how to configure and what sketch the Arduino needed?

your instance is actually failing on initializing the v4l2-grabber - this maybe related to a bug when switching between pal and ntsc, when I had this error, I resolved it by adding „no-switch“ where „pal“ or „ntsc“ are standing in the config. could you verify this?

No this does't help

osmc@jb-osmc:~$ sudo service hyperion status
    * hyperion.service - Hyperion Systemd service
    Loaded: loaded (/etc/systemd/system/hyperion.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)
    Active: failed (Result: signal) since Sat 2019-01-19 16:15:47 CET; 13s ago
    Process: 1935 ExecStart=/usr/bin/hyperiond /etc/hyperion/hyperion.config.json (code=killed, signal=ABRT)
    Main PID: 1935 (code=killed, signal=ABRT)

Jan 19 16:15:47 jb-osmc systemd[1]: hyperion.service: Failed with result 'signal'.
    Jan 19 16:15:47 jb-osmc systemd[1]: hyperion.service: Service hold-off time over, scheduling restart.
    Jan 19 16:15:47 jb-osmc systemd[1]: Stopped Hyperion Systemd service.
    Jan 19 16:15:47 jb-osmc systemd[1]: hyperion.service: Start request repeated too quickly.
    Jan 19 16:15:47 jb-osmc systemd[1]: Failed to start Hyperion Systemd service.
    Jan 19 16:15:47 jb-osmc systemd[1]: hyperion.service: Unit entered failed state.
    Jan 19 16:15:47 jb-osmc systemd[1]: hyperion.service: Failed with result 'signal'.
    osmc@jb-osmc:~$

I have to say. the screen grab picture in Hypercon works.

I have the same HW Configuration. Current OSMC Version and current Hyperion.
    And I have the same problem seems to be that Hyperion is not starting. Any Ideas?
    My messages that I get: