Beiträge von iiidefconiii

yes it is.

it also doesn't grab pictures, only movies :( btw it worked earlier on a RPI, now on x64 PC.

something i found on the internet: still the case?

Zitat

Ambilight from the XBMC menu will not work, because the information is not available for XBMC addons at the moment. So there will only be Ambilight when watching a movie. Also the XBMC-checker will only have an effect when using the grabber of the RPi at the moment which you don't so you could disable that one.

Was it necessarily to choose some other compile options?
    To use framebuffer instead of dispmanx (for example on the *cubox-i*):
    ```
    cmake -DENABLE_FB=ON -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release ..
    not sure sorry

Zitat

EDIT: Proberly not, i rebuilded with :
    cmake -DENABLE_FB=ON -DPLATFORM=x86 -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release ..
    still same, exactly same, not sure if this enable_FB=ON danythinging..

Hi, i have a nice feature in my kodibuntu, i dont take credits writing the code, cause someone else did.
    But its such a nice feature.

From my harmony remote (i configured 2 buttons) with keymap the refer to scripts.

One script will change static background colour, each time i press the same button it will go to the next, same idea for the effectswitch.py

Can we implant this script in hyperion ng, and make and hyperion-remote command? for me there is no need, but maybe others also like this.

Scnd request: in hyperion,ng maybe its nice if we can setup the background to change to some pre-defined effects.

The scripts are down below.

effectswitch.py

colourswitch.py

Hi, i have an question, sorry about spamming the forums with questions xD.

Eerlier i had RPI -> SPI -> WS2801, then the menu was always grabbed and played to the led.

Current i have -> WS2801 -> Arduino Nano -> USB - .> X86 HTPC (kodibuntu)
    Anyway it doesnt grab the menu, video works ok.

I think i had something to do with boblightserver or x11, does anyone can give me some intel on this?

Thank You

Could anybody clear some things up?

What is the big difference with hyperion ng
    Will hypercon support it?
    Could we get a feature list?

I know it in early state, i can help as an tester if needit, got an arduino nano connected to a kodibuntu machine with x86 /x64 processor (CORE2)

And is it dangerous to run it as an daily driver?

Thanks

i recently have read that the duration argument has been cancelled out of hyperion? Why?
    I used this for clear state effect. hereby my scripts

autoxec.py in/home/.kodi/userdata

cause of duration the effect would keep playing 24 hours after watching a movie a affect would called up, but with this new hyperion the effect only stays on for a couple minutes and then goes to clear state, i have read about replacing the bootsequance to initaleffectin here: https://github.com/hyperion-project/hyperion.ng/pull/30

but this didn't work for me, i also read that its only compatible with hyperion.ng or something, don't know what it is.

could the devs please put --duration back, or give us the possibility to add an static effect, not color when no content is played?

Thank You!

i recently have read that the duration prefix has been cancelled out of hyperion? Why?
    I used this for clear state effect. hereby my scripts

autoxec.py in/home/.kodi/userdata

cause of duration the effect would keep playing 24 hours after watching a movie a affect would called up, but with this new hyperion the effect only stays on for a couple minutes and then goes to clear state, i have read about replacing the bootsequance to initaleffectin here: https://github.com/hyperion-project/hyperion.ng/pull/30

but this didn't work for me, i also read that its only compatible with hyperion.ng or something, don't know what it is.

could the devs please put --duration back, or give us the possibility to add an static effect, not color when no content is played?

Thank You!

Heej Rick,
    Im putting back an old image a.t.m. then ill retry, if i remember correctly i already tried to remove the prio and it didnt work then, but ill double check and repost after testing

Im using a simple core2duo machine with kodibuntu installed on it, kodi V16.1. then WS2801 connected to the arduino nano, which is connected by usb to the htpc core2machine. My old config works just fine, but i wanted a new config cause of the new hypercon, so in future its easier to update the settings. (dont own the old dat file from current working config).

btw, is hyperion dev also Dutch?