Beiträge von Zeze21

Hi everyone.
    I have the following setup:
    Multiple devices (PS4 PC Wii etc) are connected to my AVR (Denon X2400h) which then is connected to a FeinTech VSP01202 HDMI 2.0 Splitter 1x2 https://feintech.eu/ultra-hd-hdmi-splitter-mit-downscaler which connects to my TV and to a HDMI Video Capture Card which has the Fushicai USBTV007 onboard so to say.
    The Raspberry is then connected to an adruino uno which is connected to the led.
    The connection from the raspberry to the adruino uno works - when i start up the raspberry the led start up and i get the effect i specified.
    But then nothing happens.
    on the hyperion log i get:

my config is:

when i try to take a screenshot - i can, but the screenshot is entirely black.
    Can anyone spot the problem? I really appreciate any help.
    Thank you guys!

Hi @ all!

I have made a Setup with an Raspberry Pi 3 B+ (will probably be replaced later by an Odroid C2) and an Androinu Uno (clone)
    When I boot up the Raspberry the LEDs turn on for about a second (bright white) and then turn off again. Unfortunately nothing else works. :(

When I check the status via ssh I get "No valid config found"

Code
    hyperiond /storage/.kodi/userdata/service.hyperion/hyperion.config.jsonHyperion Ambilight Deamon (714)Version : 22f7be8df010fe8f0a51e3677fe0c8e709042622Build Time: Jan 28 2019 10:12:58ERROR: No valid config found

My hyperion.config.json

The Code on the Andruino

I don't know where my mistake is?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thx so much for your help! I have tried to disable the onboard audio but apparently i am not successful

I did create the /etc/modprobe.d/snd-blacklist.conf file and wrote
    blacklist snd_bcm2835
    saved it (with ssh and nano)
    rebooted - no luck
    i edited the config.txt (plugged the microsd into my pc and edited the file there - added:
    hdmi_force_hotplug=1
    hdmi_force_edid_audio=1

I did not quite understand
    "If the audio device is still loading after blacklisting, you may also need to comment it out in the /etc/modules file."
    I don't have a /etc/modules file or directory on my raspberry?

I have the following stripe (i forgot to mention it earlier) https://www.aliexpress.com/sna…986&productId=32832420003

sorry for being so stupid could you help me out?

Hi Guys,
    I tried to set up my ambient light but i ran into a wall somehow:
    I got WS2812B Stripes connected to an 5V 10A Powersource (136 LED) and my raspberry pi. But somehow I can not get it to work.

This is my hyperion.config.json

And this my Log

you can see my connections in the uploaded pictures.

But the leds just won't turn on.
    I am a total newbe on this - what am i doing wrong?
    Thanks so much.