Beiträge von ATzepeter

@Brakiss: You have to put them in the standard directory where HyperCon is also placing the generated configs. For me on Libreelec its in the folder "Configfiles". If you run another OS and are not sure where the file is located just search for the filename "hyperion.config.json" on your Raspi (or on what you are using to run your ambilight). And than in this directory you put your both generated "hyperion.config.json" and "hyperion.config1.json" files.

@cmvac: It works like a charm, Thank you so much for your work. All other things i tried to toggle between intern and extern grabber didnt work for me.
    Kodi Check toggles to Kodi when running a video, than back to extern when video is stopped, but than it stops working until i restart the system.
    Setting different prioritys in grabber tab is working most time, but than sometimes the ambilight is switching from intern to extern for some seconds even though there is no signal coming.
    But with your Addon toggling is finally very easy and comfortable. Hyperion On and Hyperion Off is also is working for me. Thank you for this and sorry for bad english