Beiträge von Max Link

I wish I could help you but I have no clue on how to...
    To be honest I'm not really versed in Ambilight, what I did was fidling with the different settings until I found a working configuration.
    My setup is not the same as yours, I use an USBTV007 too but it is plugged in a scart, no HDMI for me so maybe your HDMI to AV is the culprit in this case.
    Also to fix my color swapping I had to set "PAL" instead of "NTSC" in the V4l2 grabber configuration (but I had red and blue swapped, not like you).

Thanks so much for the quick reply i have managed to fix it, i set the configuration to RBG and set PAL on the HDMI/AV and has all worked, thanks so much.

Hi, i am still trying to figure out how to get the screenshot and how do i know whether my screen grabber is working. I have one Fushicai USBTV007 chipset as well as the STK1160 but don't know which one to use and whether the HDMI to AV needs power or works either way. I am on Pi one but should work. Want to use xbox as input and won't use kodi for anything. Also my blue and green are swapped. Please can you help!! You both seem well versed in Ambilight.

I am using WS2801 and a seperate 5V power supply, Have both Hyperion and the iOS app working but just cant sort out video grabber.

This is what i get when i press take grabber screenshot with the USBTV007

Thanks i have implimented this into the config file but still getting an error. same problem as i have listed previously

Hi, i am still trying to figure out how to get the screenshot and how do i know whether my screen grabber is working. I have one Fushicai USBTV007 chipset as well as the STK1160 but don't know which one to use and whether the HDMI to AV needs power or works either way. I am on Pi one but should work. Want to use xbox as input and won't use kodi for anything. Also my blue and green are swapped. Please can you help!! You both seem well versed in Ambilight.

I am using WS2801 and a seperate 5V power supply, Have both Hyperion and the iOS app working but just cant sort out video grabber.

I didn't mean to do that. I'm having trouble and am on raspberry 1 but my Hyperion config doesn't look like that. Nice to find someone doing at same time as me. I don't have much knowledge but have managed to get the iOS app working with the lights just not the grabber bit