Beiträge von Maxime Arseni

i think i will make some welding because i touch the connector 90° when i press hard it re come normally so just that i hope, i wait to make it good middle/end of next week and i take informed to put maybe the problem on resolve so u had probably reason maybe problem of data ( btw the weith of my apa 102 (apa 102 c ) are 12mm (normmaly it's not 10mm?) and the connector that i buyed for was 10mm so i cut a little bit of connector but almost impossible to find connector 4 pin of 12 mm if u don't wait 1 month..

take informed next week and thanks for guide me

okey i come back before that date, i try to make a connector and put the kind of gpio wire to connect to the AC at the 2 side of the strip but nothing change at one moment (idk exacly when, random maybe) start to put the top side and right side all white/red it's keep also when i put of after the RPI if i don't disconect the AC of electricity.

Do you have other idea ? it can be more an Hypercon setting problem or AC ?

Hello i bought all to make an DIY hyperion ambilight, but i have a problem.

Some led don't want to react / just change or only for few min and after stay only full white or white red ! even if i put off the RPI3 B+.

I don't know what i can do, btw i put electricity only at one side or the led strip (i have 188 led apa 102 or 102 c) an AC of 5v 20A = 100w ? it is too small ? or it is a data problem with hyperion / the wire? i am on '' LIBREelec 9 "

( i wait for the moment the video grabber so it work only with internal grabber on kodi. )

If someone have some idea? thank you :)