Beiträge von MsG

I'm migrating from a dedicated Raspberry Pi 3B with Kodi + Hyperion and all sorts of HDMI grabbers, etc. to this setup. I already rooted my LG and have piccap running. However I don't know how to connect this to a Hyperion running to another system. So far I see no guides describing the Hyperion part anyway.

I want Piccap to send the image to my Hyperion instance (that is NOT running on the LG TV). I setup it's IP, but how do I go from within Hyperion to actually get this image? I only see a "Image grabber hardware" page, not a "Image grabber software" area.

Hello,

All of a sudden I discovered that the last 4 leds of my strip won't light up anymore. I've already tried a different adapter. Today I cut the 4 last leds off, and soldered a new piece on, however to my surprise nothing changed.

The config matches the amount of leds. Fiddling with less or more leds doesn't make a difference.

Even updated Hyperion NG Alpha 9 to Alpha 10, zero difference.

The one thing I might try is the old Hyperion, when I discover how to uninstall HyperionNG from Librelec. But I doubt it will work.

People any directions that would possibly work?

Specs:

Raspberry Pi 3 @ Libreelec

WS2801 leds, that did work perfectly for 2 years, until this happened.