Beiträge von merccooper

hi! i have a question for openhab, i have a group of lights (switch) but when i try to turn on or off, all the items turn off except for the hyperion. i see the change on the web interface of openhab but the light doesnt go off, how can i fix it?

The stream of the video is perfect, but I have some problems with the colors, blue and purple are completely fine, but when comes to red, yellow they are all messed up, yellow looks like green, red looks like orange

Is there anyway to fix it?

Maybe try changig the Video Codec on your AVI Converter from PAL to NTSC or other way arround. Also Check the Video Codec in Hyperion .jason

I’m using my android tv without any other devices, so basically my tv is connected to Hyperion by WiFi and that’s it. I’ve noticed that it works with SW decoding but not with HW decoding, I already asked this question in github and In another thread

One observation, I posted this on github as well, the lights doesn’t turn on while playing with HW, if it’s SW the grabber works perfectly fine, is there any way to grab the video decoded with HW? Or at least try to change the settings in the tv to make everything SW (rooted)

Sounds like the Problem I had. Try downloading a new Hypercon .jar and Make a clean new install. Also create a new .json because most likely the config is broken. Worked for me

Edit: Did u connect the ground/negative to the pi?

It worked perfectly, reinstalling all the software helped.

now I have another problem but I don’t think that is related to Hyperion. I’ve installed Hyperion grabber to my TV (I don’t use any android box or raspberry) but the only thing that is grabbing is the menu, I understand that most probably it will not grab the hdmi signal because it’s coming from another source to the tv and YouTube because of the DRM protection, but I’m not able to play videos from the usb with hyperion, the lights just turn off, maybe you have an answer for this as well

I’m using a RP3 with an APA102 strip connected by SPI, now I’ve got around 19 leds in my strip as I just want to test it first before doing the “big project”

Everything connects well but I’ve noticed that the colors displayed by grabbing the raspberry screen are not displayed correctly (as well as in Hyperion android grabber app)

Also while trying to update the lights by the color wheel in Hyperion.jar it doesn’t work at all, sometimes it change the color after restarting the server, and even after restarting the server the colors are displayed wrong

A little help here? I don’t understand German, I have rpi 3 connected to APA102 by SPI, the colors display wrong, whenever I try to change the colors with the color wheel they don’t change, I have to stop and then start Hyperion again, and after that they might change (not always)