Beiträge von nicedevil007

@Mike72

das steht doch gaaaaaaaaaaanz oben im Text :)

Zitat

Jetzt aber zum USB Grabber:

Code
    pi@HyperBian:~ $ lsusb
    Bus 001 Device 004: ID 1b71:3002 Fushicai USBTV007 Video Grabber [EasyCAP]

mhhh hab den code instert button gestern nicht gefunden, vielleicht deswegen net so klar "herausgestochen".

Der Grabber ist ein HDMI zu USB Gerät, das vor ca. 1,5 Jahren schonmal funktioniert hatte und bei einem Freund auch im Einsatz ist. Sieht so aus:

Als Splitter wird das hier eingesetzt:

Hilft das weiter? Kann man sonst prüfen, was das "Eingangssignal" ist?

Vielleicht noch als Anmerkung, wenn ich auf dem USB Grabber bin als Eingangssignal für die LEDs, dann scheint es grundsätzlich schon zu funktionieren, da ich merke wie die LEDs an/aus gehen wenn ich so durch Menus von meiner Shield scrolle oder mal ein Video starte.

Hallo allerseits,

habe heute einen neuen Versuch gestartet das Ambilight zum Laufen zu kriegen.
    Habe jetzt einen Levelshifter zwischen den CK und DI und den jeweiligen GPIOs auf dem Pi hängen.

Scheint erst einmal zu funktionieren, Farben in rot grün und blau werden korrekt angezeigt, wenn ich diese manuell über die Hyperion App "einschalte".

Jetzt aber zum USB Grabber:

Code
    pi@HyperBian:~ $ lsusb

Immer wenn ich auf den schalte werden die LEDs lediglich weiß dargestellt.

So habe ich alles konfiguriert, bzw. konfiguriert gelassen.

LEDs sind APA102er dran.

Kann mir jemand helfen um das hinzubekommen? Irgendwie leuchtet auch die ganze Zeit LED Nr. 2 wenn ich TV etc. ausschalte.

Hey guys,

I have a little problem with my Hyperion Setup.
    I made this setup 2 times and it did run very well for the first 5-6 weeks. On both systems I got the same issue now.
    The LEDs starts to flicker in some weird ways. On the first setup they start to flicker on 5 LEDs in some random spaces and on the 2nd setup the whole stripe begins to flicker randomly.

If I pull out the 2 datacables for Di and Ci the flickering stops immediatly and the LEDs stays at the last shown color.

I tested the powersupply to be pluged in different outlets, nothing changed. I resoldered every soldering point, nothing changed. I reinstalled hyperion, nothing changed. What else can I do?

Could it be, that there must be a resistor between any cable or any other electric component?

Thank you all in advance.

Hardware that is used:
    Raspberry Pi 4
    Libreelec => Flickering Kodi and HDMI to USB Grabber as well
    APA102 LEDs (60/m)

SRY for my english :(

Liege ich richtig, dass zwischenzeitlich dein Update in das Masterbranch gewandert ist, da es den v412er net mehr gibt?
    Hab gerade nämlich das Problem, dass ich dauernd:

bekommen :(

could somebody be so kind to tell how to install hyperiond as service aftger compiling it without docker?
    just for now I'm going the wrong way I guess => cronjob with @reboot sleep 120; script.sh

Hey Akriss,
    thanks for your answer. Unfurtunately I don't know how to install it the other way xD

I have done the following steps:

Code
    sudo apt-get update
    sudo apt-get install git cmake build-essential qtbase5-dev libqt5serialport5-dev libusb-1.0-0-dev python3-dev libxrender-dev libavahi-core-dev libavahi-compat-libdnssd-dev libjpeg-dev libqt5sql5-sqlite libraspberrypi-dev -y

wget -qO- https://raw.githubusercontent.com/hyperion-project/hyperion.ng/master/bin/compile.sh | sh

but where is the deb file for installation located?

I just was able to start hyperion with that command:

Code
    sudo hyperiond
    [hyperiond DISPMANXGRABBER] <ERROR> Failed to open display! Probably no permissions to access the capture interface

but as you can see... error again with the dispmanxgrabber :/

Code
    # lsusb
    Bus 003 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub
    Bus 002 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0003 Linux Foundation 3.0 root hub

Hey Guys,

because my "normal" installation of hyperion isn't working right now on my dietpi (raspbian buster) I gave hyperion.ng a try :)

I'm running docker on my Pi as well for some server services like pihole or node-red. So I took the "automate script" to create/compile hyperion.ng on my pi with the buster version.

After that I made the installation with dpkg -i Hyperion.....deb

The shell tells me things like this and I don't know where to debug now :(

can someone help me out? Thank you in advance.

Hey guys,

I can't get hyperion running on my dietpi on raspberry pi 4. It is installed ofc with arm32v7.

I installed hyperion on my Pi with the "buttons" inside hypercon.
    If I look for any error I can find this:

the service is installed with the "pi" user.

Because it is "active" and running (I can connect with my phone to hyperion) I thought the error msg could be ignored?
    But not 1 LED is lighting up.

I'm using APA102 with 60 LED/m and they are mounted on my 65" TV (power connections in each corner) and DI is connected to Pin 19 and CI is connected to Pin 21. Ground from the power supply is also connected to the pi (same ground that is going to the LEDs ofc).

Is there anything missing for "Dietpi"? Maybe something that is removed by the devs for Dietpi (because it is a raspian on diet :p)?