Beiträge von munk

Just did tried to do a manual color calibration and the grabber definitely has red / blue flipped.
    Any way I can correct this from the GUI, or we have compile our own version?

I'm also having some trouble with the hyperion.ng addon on coreelec 9.2.1 with an Amlogic S912 box

- Live video in web UI doesn't work (nothing is shown) using internal grabber. The LED colors are changing when playing video but the colors don't seem very accurate (judging from the webui, don't have my LEDs fully setup yet, just one strip). Is there a way to get a screengrab from the internal grabber to see if anything needs to be calibrated?

- Color calibration wizard doesn't do anything when trying to connect to Kodi, (When I fill in wrong details it lets me know it can't connect).

What I'm trying to do is use the internal grabber on the coreeelec addon and forward to a ESP8266 running ESPixelStick. The forwarding seems to be working fine apart from the above problems. But with the above problems I can't seem to calibrate the screengrabber / colors, so not much use. I tried to see if I could set this up with the classic hyperion, but I'm not sure if it's possible to forward to ESPixelStick with classic Hyperion.