Beiträge von billb13

If you go on to YouTube and type in search box " ambilight tv " you will find one by the Mad Scientist. He gives a complete tutorial how to make and do the ambilight tv, he has also given the arduino.ino software. This is the set up I'm using and it works for me.. hope it helps. Regards Bill

thats a little bit tricky if you use one config for kodi and external devices... a workaround will appear soon

for now you need two configs, one with kodi grabber and one only with usbgrabber...and start only the one u need

Hi, in my first post I did mention that it did work on the TV and it does now. I used the system settings in kodi. Are the grabber settings in MM or INCHES because I've put the amounts in thinking there inches which would explain why in my uploaded configuration it was 8x6. Any way back to my first post, I have it working and a leds light up using kodi and the hyperion app as they should do, but on the TV source they only light up on the left, top, and bottom. Any help would be appreciated. Regards Bill

Hi all, I managed to get it working again. Only problem I have is it won't work on any other source only kodi. If I switch to TV or satellite the Leds don't work. I can change colour of the Leds with Hyperion app and that works fine. When I shutdown kodi the rpi3 turns off and the leds go out. I'm using a switcher for the pi and satellite using the HDMI cables. Should the Pi be permanently powered up so I can still use the leds? But soon as the Pi starts the leds light up but again will not work on anything else only kodi. What am I doing wrong. Please help..
    Regards Bill

thanks guys for you help, I tried playing around with the settings, uninstalled Hyperion using Hypercon. Now I'm back to square one and nothing works, not evan the Hyperion app. Looks like I messed up big style. Now I have to try to remember what I did to get it to work in the first place...Kodi still works though. lol. I've uploaded my Hyperion.config file... if that helps any

can you make some screenshots with grabber?

Yes I can take screen shots with the grabber, on both kodi and tv. It's quite a good image too. I'm using osmc with arduino. I've tried with A dalight and Fastled but the response is still the same. I can also light all leds with the hyperion app and they work fine. It's just when I switch to the TV then I have the problem. Any ideas what might be the problem. The TV is a Samsung 48inch curved smart tv. If that helps any. Regards Bill

Hi, I've set up abilight and everything works using kodi OSMC 16.1, and WS2812b Leds, all leds light up. but when switching the HDMI switcher to normal tv the top, left and bottom leds work but the right ones don't light up. I've swapped HDMI cables but with know affect. Switch back to Kodi and everything works fine as it should do. has anybody had the same problem and how to fix it?