Beiträge von Drew

I am using a build from multibootpi.com. It is partitioned for multiple operating systems, but has no addons or anything else on initial install. It uses retropie 4.0.3

I am running a multiboot system with OpenELEC, Raspbian, and Retropie. I have had my ambilight running flawlessly for a few months with internal and external sources on other builds. With this triple build, I have the ambilight working for Openelec and Raspbian but not retropie. I cannot seem to figure out where the config file goes in retropie. I have tried placing it everywhere by the Hypercon SSH and Samba. This is my first go at ambilight for the retropie. I have enabled SPI through the menus and successfully installed Hyperion through putty. But when I check it i get the "no hyperion config found". OR is there anything I would have to change from my kodi config file that I might be missing.

Any help getting this up and running in retropie would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

hello,
    i set up my ambilight with a rpi 3 and 118 ws2801 leds. I Installed hyperion through the ssh of the hypercon app, and all is good until i make the config file. It seems I cannot get the file to the rpi. When I go to send the config i get

sftp Send Hyperion Config - Sourcepath: , Targetpath: /etc/hyperion/, Filename: hyperion.config.json

but when I go to run hyperion it says no config file is in the pi

Any help would be greatly appreciated.