Beiträge von p3pe

I have 123 LEDs in total (like i said the APA102). Using a RPI 3 with openelec. I used the german Brindosch tutorial, but in the end i did solder everything... and i added a second time power after LED 80 or so...

Interesting fact... yesterday evening i played around with the colour calibration, because since the setup i had no real time for it. it turned out, that after a reinstallation of the hyperion software on the pi and the reconfiguration i now have differnt "bugs".

now its not the last two leds, which are static white, its just the second one from the end. and another one is flickering red led 112 (counted from the beginning).

Why is that?

I mean... once i am finished with my final config... i could live with two or three LEDs going crazy, by conseilling them with some black tape... but none of the less i am curious whats causing these probs.

Hi. Could you please be a little more detailed?

I am using also the APA102 and the last two LEDs stay white. So i just have to change the config file with the correct amount of leds i am using in on my tv?

Will this turn off these two leds or will they display the correct colours, like they should?