Beiträge von Kaiak33

Managed to get it fully working. Now I want it to grab some darker colors too becaues it takes only brighter colors. Here it's my config :

Can anyone help me?

The files you gave me give me the no permission/ not found error. When trying with my files I keep getting this :

Code
    AMLOGICGRABBER ERROR: Failed to retrieve video state from device: Invalid argument

Managed to install it using libreelec library, because using the hypercon it gave alot of errors about permission and missing files. I need the binaries because i am missing one type of frame grabber. The leds work fine, effects are working but they dont work in videos

There must be a reason. Can you write some debug code in the shell script? something like
    [ -e /storage/hyperion/bin/hyperiond ] && echo "hyperiond exists" || echo "hyperiond not exists"
    [ -x /storage/hyperion/bin/hyperiond ] && echo "hyperiond is exec" || echo "hyperiond is not exec

I Have no aa64 system, that'swhy I can't test is

I could make a TeamViewer meeting so you can watch. What about that?

That's what you want?

Just did that, the problem is still there.

ah ok! this is a dup of https://hyperion-project.org/t…amlogic-s905-arduino.282/

but the solution suggested their seems to work, but nobody said why.

You mean this : "It helped me (s905, amlogic, libreElec, Kodi 16.1):
    1) Installed Hyperion addon in kodi
    2) Moved service.hyperion from
    /storage/.kodi/addons/
    in
    /storage
    and renamed hyperion
    3) Created hyperiond.sh in /storage/hyperion/bin
    with content
    #!/bin/sh
    LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/storage/.kodi/addons/service.hyperion/bin /storage/.kodi/addons/service.hyperion/bin/hyperiond "$@"
    4) Created autostart.sh in /storage/.config
    with content
    /storage/hyperion/bin/hyperiond.sh /storage/.config/hyperion.config.json > /storage/logfiles/hyperion.log 2>&1 &
    5) Put hyperion.config.json in /storage/.config
    6) Restart " ?
    Already tried that thing and it didn't worked

Now I am getting another error :

LibreELEC:~ # LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/storage/.kodi/addons/service.hyperion/bin /storage/.kodi/addons/service.hyperion/bin/hyperiond "$@"
    Hyperion Ambilight Deamon (3197)
    Version : 85fcec3
    Build Time: Sep 2 2016 22:43:45
    ERROR: Missing required configuration file. Usage:
    hyperiond <options ...> [config.file ...]

Edit: now I am getting this :
    "
    ssh out: cat /storage/logfiles/hyperion.log
    ssh in: /storage/hyperion/bin/hyperiond.sh: line 2: /storage/hyperion/bin/hyperiond: not found "

Hey.
    Managed to install LibreElec on my android tv box with s905x, but I want to use Hyperion with it, only with the mediabox and a arduino. How I use the hyperion so I can plug the arduino directly in the media box and use it like that, without a raspberry. Can you help me with the sketch for arduino and how i should setup hyperion's output so I can connect the arduino with the ws2812b leds directly to the mediabox?
    Btw managed to get hyperion started on the mediabox but there's no connection between the arduino/leds and mediabox, because I don't know how to setup the output for hyperion, atm it is on adalight and output to usb0