Beiträge von Scipio

Not cheap to fix this scenario. I use a Vertex Fury. Input 4K60 > Output 1 = 4k60, Output 2 1080/60. My capture is an ezcap 269. This device will not affect EDID so you can capture in 800x600 for super fast video capture.

Easycap 269 seems a bit overkill just to capture no? I'm assuming it wasn't good enough for the hdr bypass and capture so you had to get the vertex fury to strip out the hdr on the 1080p output and just use the Easycap for capture on that?

Anyone try the new ezcap 301? Supposed to support 4k 60fps and notably states this:

"Good News : This product is the NEWEST one,it has the functions of both ezcap287 /287P and Ezcap261 /266 [Product Selling Point ] this NEW Ezcap301 HD Video Capture card solved the color difference problem."

What's odd is they don't mention HDR anywhere in the post, but one can only hope ...

Update - - -
    Ignore my comment. Went directly to the Easycap website as it seemed too good to be true and sure enough it was. 301 only does 1080p 60fps pass through not 4k, aliexpress sellers and their blatant lies, postings say it supports 4k 60fps pass through in the title, images and description ugh : /

I use this 2- It works perfectly and doesn't break your 4k signal or hdcp. I send it straight into a =>> then into a plugged into my running the newest version of LibreElec with Hyperion installed using HyperCon.

Do you have issues with 4k HDR? Seems like your splitter can only split 4k hdr if the two outputs are also 4k hdr b,ut if you need to mix so the TV gets 4k hdr and the second output gets 1080p, it does not work, you'd have to play 4k non hdr media for it to mix properly to 1080p...

Anyone know if there are any cheap splitters that can mix outputs with HDR properly? Ie 4k hdr in one and 1080p non-HDR in the other to feed the ambilight?