Beiträge von Andy Stewart

Ignore this now, a mixture of me being an idiot and hypercon uploading an old config.

I had lights configured counter clockwise in error, and for some reason hypercon kept uploading an old 52 LED base config instead of the 82 LED one, so ½ the lights were off and starting at wrong end of LED strip.

All sorted now...

config as requested:

ls /dev shows:

Bit of a weird one this.

Running XBIAN on a Pi 2, hyperion has been working great with LED's but about 2 months ago, i formatted the SD card and reinstalled from scratch.

Hyperion is installed and configured fine, using hypercon to test the lights work fine. Using stop/start, the light do the colour wheel all fine, but watching movies, the lights seem really subdued now.

Prior to the reformat and reinstall, the lights reacted fine to anything I played via Kodi, so i'm a bit stumped as to what the issue could be, especially since the tests etc seem to work fine. (although I am seeing a "cannot connect to server" from the Android hyperion test app as well?)

Any help appreciated!

(edit - just uninstalled and reinstalled via hypercon, and now no lights working at all - argh)